PHINE network event - Updated
Online registration is now closed.Contact the event organisers if you need to sign up.
- 2 people have sent apologies
- 46 people have signed up
Wednesday 18th May 2011
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: Kenworthy Hall, St Marys College
The next PHINE network event will take place at the Kenworthy Hall, St Marys College, Durham University, Durham, DH1 3LR on May 18th.
The event will begin at 9:30am with tea and coffee being available from 9:00am. A buffet lunch will be served at 12pm.
To confirm your wish to attend this event please use the sign up function to the right before May 16th.
Details of the previous meeting can be found here.
Details of the network sessions will follow soon. If you have a project you would like to present to the network please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 - 09.30 Arrival and refreshments
09:30 - 10.00 Regional Update - Louise Unsworth
10.00 - 11.30 Network sessions:
- The Learning Disabilites Observatory - Prof. Gyles Glover
- The Clinical Networks
- Engaging with Local Authories - Peter Wright, Gateshead Council
- Co-constructed enquiry: a peer evaluation of carer health checks - Dr Alison Steven, Fuse
- The School for Public Health - Annie Wallace
11.30 - 12.00 Presentation by Michael Lydon on Social Care North East.
12.00 Lunch and Networking.
2011 Network Event Dates
- 18th May : Kenworthy Hall, Durham
- 17th Aug : Van Mildert Conference Centre
- 16th Nov : Lindisfarne Centre