PHINE network event
Online registration is now closed.Contact the event organisers if you need to sign up.
- 9 people have sent apologies
- 68 people have signed up
Wednesday 15th August 2012
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: Lindisfarne Centre, Durham University
The next PHINE network event will take place at the Lindisfarne Centre, Durham University on August 15th.
St Aidan's College,
The event will begin at 9:30am with tea and coffee being available from 9:00am. A buffet lunch will be served at 12pm. To confirm your wish to attend this event please use the sign up function to the right before August 13th.
Due to the popularity of these events we may close registration early.
09.00 Tea and Coffee
09.30 Welcome and introduction from the Chair
10.00 CPD: Obtaining learning disabilities data from general practice systems – Gyles Glover, Improving Health and Lives, NEPHO
10.45: Tea and coffee
11.00: Network café sessions
- BIOPICC – Sarah Curtis, Durham University. Learn more about BOIPICC here
- Epidemiology of end of life care- Dr Mark Reilly, NHS Tees
- Every contact a health improving contact – School for Public Health
- Alcohol risk and harm in later life: Key project outcomes and implications for commissioning - Jonathan Ling, Sunderland University, FUSE
- An update from The Clinical Networks - Vicki Dodds, Lynda Dearden
- North East Transformation System (NETS) - Iain Smith, Head of NETS.
12.30 Lunch and networking
PHINE Network Event Survey
At PHINE we are always looking for ways to improve the value of the network and feedback is welcome at any time through the contact form on www.phine.org.uk. We have designed this short survey to specifically ask PHINE members what they think of our network events.
The survey should take less than five minutes to complete and is entirely confidential. We would very much appreciate it if you would take the time to give us your views.
PHINE Events 2012 - dates for your diary
- August 15th - Lindisfarne Centre St Aidan's College, Durham University
- November 14th - Lindisfarne Centre St Aidan's College, Durham University
PHINE Agenda 15.8.12