UKPHA 18th Annual Public Health Forum-Bournemouth International Centre
Wednesday 24th March 2010 - Thursday 25th March 2010
Location: Bournemouth International Centre
The UKPHA Annual Public Health Forum is the largest multi-disciplinary public health conference in the UK attracting up to 1000 delegates each year. It is renowned for its diversity, breadth of learning and the unparalleled opportunities it offers delegates for networking and information sharing.
The 2010 Forum is entitled 'Global Issues, local actions. Health & wellbeing in a time of ecological and economic crises'. Attending this event will allow you:
• The opportunity to influence government policy and set the agenda for the public health movement in 2010.
• To attend an educational programme of keynote speakers, plenary, workshops, parallel and poster sessions; inclusive of traditional methods plus holistic and supplementary approaches to in-equalities in public health. N.B The programme is eligible for CPD Accreditation
• To network with over 40 commercial and charitable exhibitors offering relevant products and services to your field of work.
• To network with your peers and like-minded individuals.
• The opportunity to share best practice through abstract submission and present an oral or poster plenary session in the programme. N.B Abstract submission with start in September, all abstracts will be reviewed against set criteria by a panel of industry professionals