Environment and Sustainable Development
- Lecturer in Public Health Epidemiology
Mon 10th December 2012
- Physical activity research event
Wed 28th November 2012
- Join Fuse to explore how the places we live impact on health and wellbeing
Thu 9th February 2012
- DH Active Travel Strategy Launched
Wed 24th February 2010
- No events for this topic.
- North East Active Travel (NEAT)
- Economy, Culture and Environment - Regional Advisory Group
- North East
Part of the climate change agenda promotes sustainable living which stand to achieve wider benefits to the individuals health and well being. Changes to our ways of living, working and travelling will not only have an impact on our carbon footprint, but also on our life expectancy.